Wednesday 11 January 2012

Birds

Meet my friends who visit me fairly regularly. They are a little noisy, but usually that is only to let me know they are there. And that they are hungry! Not knowing a lot about rainbow lorikeets, I am assuming they are a couple - they certainly only come as a pair. So what do they eat? I started with some crackers. Nope, they didn't even look at that. Nuts? I put some pine nuts out. What a waste. Maybe they are like possums and enjoy fruit? So I sliced some apple chunks. What I saw was a sight to behold. Synchronised eating.





Thought both photos were fabulous. The birds were happy to be the stars. They are always welcome here.











4 comments:

  1. Now I have started my own blog I can finally comment! These photos came out so well! So crisp, and clear!! It almost looks fake! Love the blog mum. Looks like you have sorted most of the kinks out! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. High end camera? Some beautiful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos - and the blog is nice!! Now you can help me set mine up???

    ReplyDelete
  4. We remember those friendly birds from Easter! In fact, we have almost exactly the same photo! Blog looks great and I assure you that you are not alone in battling blogger - we share your pain! This is why I never blog from the computer anymore and always use the Blogpress app on my iPhone. It's about 163% easier and lets you put your photos in as you go rather than putting them all at the start of the post!

    ReplyDelete