Saturday 7 May 2011

Be gentle!

We all have to start somewhere in our blog, and I start with no photos, so stay with me, please! Photos will follow. Inspired by nieces, Gina, Elise and Tara, I would like to follow in their footsteps. However, without any adorable toddlers to showcase, I'll have to think of other things to cover. Our PM Julia would have discovered 2 years after me at Mitcham Demonstration School the wonders of grammar. While I confess to not having perfect apostrophe knowledge, I remember in Grade 3 learning what a verb was. It was a doing word. Now nouns are nice, but they just sit there. Adjectives are nice too, but they only describe something, But with a verb you can actually do it, experience it, talk about it, share it and feel good about it. Try doing that with a noun!

So, a (being it) maz (me) ing (doing) is the blog where I will share some of things I do, and hopefully do with some of you. Who knows, maybe Julia will visit someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment